Water Damage in Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City or Grayling?
Have Water or Flood Damage to your home and live in Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City or Grayling?
We offer 24 Hour Emergency Services
Our technicians are uniformed and trained. Our Team at SERVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling is ready to respond immediately to flood or water damage at your commercial or residential property. We have the experience, expertise, and training to restore your home or business quickly and properly. We use advanced inspection and extraction equipment to find the water and remove it as quickly as possible. Our technicians will monitor and document the drying process to ensure your property is back to normal.
Please follow our tips outlined in the Water Damage Tips—Until Help Arrives Guide to protect yourself and your property.
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.