How Can SERVPRO Help Your Commercial Business?
Ever wonder what SERVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling can do for your commercial business? Regardless of the disaster, we can make it “Like it never even happened.” We have the ability to mitigate damages to both commercial and residential properties.
- Water Removal and Dehumidification
- Our professionals are trained to help mitigate water damage, and to prevent and minimize secondary damage to your property. Water mitigation in conjunction with structural dehumidification can substantially reduce business interruption and reconstruction costs.
- Fire, Smoke, and Soot
- Pretesting helps SERVPRO determine what type of fire has taken place. Knowing the types of smoke and their behavior patterns are vital to proper restoration. After the fire trucks leave, secondary damage will have likely occurred. The act of extinguishing a fire often causes water damage far beyond the areas visibly damaged by fire and smoke. Immediate drying by our applied structural drying technicians will prevent unnecessary reconstruction costs.
- Mold Remediation
- SERVPRO works to control and remediate mold contaminants while protecting your health and safety. Our certified mold remediation technicians have been involved in hundreds of large-scale commercial mold-remediation projects. We maintain equipment to handle all types of microbial remediation projects including cryogenic blasting units, supplied air respirators, PPE equipment, HEPA scrubbers, HEPA vacuums.
- Interruption to your business can be devastating. SERVPRO is committed to minimizing the expenses created by the loss of use of your commercial property. We provide seamless service among our project managers and tradesmen. Our knowledge and construction experience means we can take a proactive approach to reconstruction in a variety of scenarios.
- Disaster/Catastrophic Response
- Floods, fires, and natural disasters can be devastating to your business. SERVPRO has provided catastrophic response throughout Michigan and will ensure the road to recovery by mitigating existing damage, preventing further damage, and returning a client's investment to full operation.
Crime Scene, Biohazard and Vandalism Cleanup:
- Our franchise technicians are trained to safely and effectively clean biohazardous substances and prepare waste for proper disposal according to OSHA, EPA and state and local health regulations.
- Air Ducts and HVAC
- Our franchise professionals can inspect your HVAC system and ductwork. Cleaning services can be provided to help restore peak energy efficiency, eliminate offensive odors and improve indoor air quality.
- SERVPRO professionals will find the source of the odor and determine the best methods to neutralize and eliminate it.
- Contents Claim Inventory Service
- Accurate inventory helps keeps costs low and reduces job completion time. We can provide itemized, area-by-area loss inventory.
- Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaning and Care
- SERVPRO professionals use the latest IICRC training as well as state of the art equipment to remove entrapped soils and stains deep within your carpet's pile and backings.