Recent Commercial Posts
We Have All of Your Commercial Needs!
We Have All of Your Commercial Needs!
Ever wonder what SERVPRO® of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling can do for your commercial business? No matter the disaster, we can make it “Like it never even happened.”
Fire, Smoke and Soot Cleanup and Restoration:
Pretesting helps SERVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling determine what type of fire has taken place. Knowing the types of smoke and their behavior patterns are vital to proper restoration.
Water Removal and Dehumidification:
Our Franchise Professionals identify the source and type of water, which determines the proper course of action. Drying equipment controls temperature and humidity, minimizing secondary damage.
Air Duct and HVAC Cleaning:
Our Franchise Professionals can inspect your HVAC system and ductwork. Cleaning services can be provided to help restore peak energy efficiency, eliminate offensive odors and improve indoor air quality.
Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaning and Care:
SERVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling Franchise Professionals use the latest IICRC** training as well as state-of-the-art equipment to remove entrapped soils from deep within your carpet’s pile and backings.
Crime Scene, Biohazard and Vandalism Cleanup:
Our Franchise Technicians are trained to safely and effectively clean biohazardous substances and prepare waste for proper disposal according to OSHA, EPA and state and local health regulations.
Stain Removal, Stain Resistance Applications:
Using IICRC standards for carpet as a guide, our Franchise Professionals will show you what cleaning option would be best for your carpet’s level of soiling and explain the benefits of soil protection.
Mold Mitigation and Remediation:
SERVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling work to control and remediate mold contaminants while protecting your health and safety.
Odor Identification and Deodorization:
SERPVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling Franchise Professionals will find the source of the odor and determine the best methods to neutralize and eliminate it.
Contents Claim Inventory Service:
Accurate inventory helps keep costs low and reduces job completion time. We can provide an itemized, area-by-area loss inventory.
Upholstery and Drapes: Wet or Dry-Cleaning Methods:
Fabrics are inspected and tested to determine the safest and most effective cleaning method.
When you need it done right and done fast, do not hesitate to call SERVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling. Call Today at 231-564-4014.
Mold Remediation Services
Mold Remediation services
SERVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling is here to help with any of your mold remediation needs. Any home or business can quickly become infested with mold with the introduction of a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48-72 hours, and can produce allergens and irritants that have the potential to cause other health effects.
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling can inspect and assess your property if you believe there is any mold. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation. We are here 24/7 to help make it "Like it never even happened."
Commercial Air Duct Cleaning
Ventilation systems are often the biggest culprits in poor indoor air quality. Make it a priority to inspect the ductwork of your home or business.
According to the EPA:
You should consider having the air ducts in your home cleaned if-
- There is substantial visible mold growth inside hard surface ducts or on other components of your heating and cooling system.
- There is an odd smell coming from the duct system.
- Ducts are infested with vermin, e.g. (rodents or insects)
- Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris and/or particles are released into the home from your supply registers.
Some research also suggests that cleaning dirty cooling coils, fans and heat exchangers can improve the efficiency of heating and cooling systems.
Is cleaning my air ducts really that important?
During normal operation, dust can accumulate in ductwork that can lead to microbial growth. Duct cleaning has been shown to reduce this growth, as well as increase the efficiency of your system. In fact, in some cases of extreme buildup, it can increase efficiency as much as 40 percent!
SERVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling professionals routinely inspects the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning unit (HVAC). Keeping them clean can extend the life of the equipment. This can, in turn, save you money and give you cleaner air to breathe.
However, duct cleaning is not always necessary. We will make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your system.
The benefits of servicing your HVAC unit include:
- Helps to restore peak energy efficiency.
- May help to eliminate offensive odors.
- Helps reduce the potential for mold growth.
For more information on HVAC and air duct cleaning call us today! (231) 564-4014
Disaster in Your Business
Have you had a disaster in your business that requires a Restoration Company?
Cleaning and restoring commercial properties require a unique blend of training, experience, and equipment. SERVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling has the resources and expertise to give you excellent results while minimizing the disruption to your clients. SERVPRO understands that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services, SERVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling has the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. We can help make it “Like it never even happened.” We have the capability of handling any of the following commercial properties:
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
Commercial Building Restoration Services
We are available 24 hours a day to get your business in Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling back up and running whether you have suffered a fire, water damage, sewage loss or vandalism. Our expertise includes restoration services for fire and water damage, including electronics restoration and document drying. We are also your business’s best resource for mold remediation.
Have Questions? Call Today – (231) 564-4014
How Can SERVPRO Help Your Commercial Business?
Ever wonder what SERVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling can do for your commercial business? Regardless of the disaster, we can make it “Like it never even happened.” We have the ability to mitigate damages to both commercial and residential properties.
- Water Removal and Dehumidification
- Our professionals are trained to help mitigate water damage, and to prevent and minimize secondary damage to your property. Water mitigation in conjunction with structural dehumidification can substantially reduce business interruption and reconstruction costs.
- Fire, Smoke, and Soot
- Pretesting helps SERVPRO determine what type of fire has taken place. Knowing the types of smoke and their behavior patterns are vital to proper restoration. After the fire trucks leave, secondary damage will have likely occurred. The act of extinguishing a fire often causes water damage far beyond the areas visibly damaged by fire and smoke. Immediate drying by our applied structural drying technicians will prevent unnecessary reconstruction costs.
- Mold Remediation
- SERVPRO works to control and remediate mold contaminants while protecting your health and safety. Our certified mold remediation technicians have been involved in hundreds of large-scale commercial mold-remediation projects. We maintain equipment to handle all types of microbial remediation projects including cryogenic blasting units, supplied air respirators, PPE equipment, HEPA scrubbers, HEPA vacuums.
- Interruption to your business can be devastating. SERVPRO is committed to minimizing the expenses created by the loss of use of your commercial property. We provide seamless service among our project managers and tradesmen. Our knowledge and construction experience means we can take a proactive approach to reconstruction in a variety of scenarios.
- Disaster/Catastrophic Response
- Floods, fires, and natural disasters can be devastating to your business. SERVPRO has provided catastrophic response throughout Michigan and will ensure the road to recovery by mitigating existing damage, preventing further damage, and returning a client's investment to full operation.
For any of your commercial property disasters call SERVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling!
Have you had a Water Damage at your Business in Lake City?
Has your business in Lake City had a Water Damage or Flood?
Call SERVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling Today – (231) 564-4014 We will respond with timely mitigation and we offer 24 Hour Emergency Service!
At SERVPRO of Bellaire, Kalkaska, Lake City & Grayling we have the proper commercial equipment and expertise on handling water damage losses to commercial facilities to help your building get back up and running with as minimal down time as possible.
Whether you experience a water loss from flooding or a plumbing malfunction the general mitigation process is the same, though each water damage has a unique solution. Please feel free to click on these steps that we have listed below to learn more about the process.
Once you contact our office at 231-564-4014 the restoration process begins. Our representative will guide you through the first notice of loss and may ask several questions to help us better understand the equipment and resources needed to respond to your commercial water damage.
A Project Manager or Water Damage Technician will determine the scope of your water damage at this stage. We inspect and test your commercial facility to determine the extent of the water damage and to see which areas it has affected and traveled to make sure we ensure proper mitigation and restoration.
The water removal process begins almost immediately with extraction which removes the majority of the water. Once the extraction of any standing water is completed, the necessary equipment is set including commercial fans and dehumidifiers. We also have a variety of other commercial equipment including a trailer mounted Desiccant Dehumidifier that includes a generator when needed. The water removal and drying out of the structure helps prevent mold growth.
We clean any affected restorable items and structures damaged by the water. We have different techniques of cleaning based on the situation. Our professionals are trained to provide sanitizing treatments and to remove odors and deodorize your property.
Restoration is the process of restoring your home or business to its pre-water damage condition. Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall and installing new carpet or may entail major repairs, such as the reconstruction of various areas or rooms in a home or business.
Give us a call 24/7 if you need our services! Call 231-564-4014.